Sunday, October 6, 2013

Thing #11 Planboard & other Web 2.0 tool

PLANBOARD:  What a wonderful Web 2.0 tool!  This is a lesson planning person's DREAM!   This program allows you to set up lessons, create your own template, embed your links, share with others all your lessons for the week.  We upload our lessons to edmodo at my school right now, but I think using this program might make more sense.

I have 11 groups of students that I see pretty much on a daily basis.  I will be using this share with teachers what I am doing with their students so that we can hold each other accountable.  I am also going to share this with the teams that I plan with.  I've got to explore more, but there is even a way to get ideas from other teachers that use Plan Ahead to teach different topics or standards.

I have tried to use GoogleDocs to work on lesson plans before, and it just didn't work out.  I'm excited to give this a try!

Planboard example

I also found this really awesome site for teaching vocabulary ... It gives some Web 2.0 tools that I have never heard of before.  My principal has given me a job to work on vocabulary instruction on our campus.  This is a starting point :

http://www.podls.com/strategies/view/?ID=1376928046

No comments:

Post a Comment